Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Amazon Delivers

Okay. Deep breath.

I discovered today that Amazon.com is now selling Psyche's Gate for the Kindle. All of a sudden my day became a whirlwind of getting images of myself (that do not SUCK) up for their author page, uploading my bio, answering emails, spreading the general word. Such anxiety, but well worth it!

Going through the final polish of Black Dogs and Rebel Roses before I send it in to my editor. I have had a fabulous group of pre-readers this time around, all who have provided marvelous advice for the final clean up of the manuscript. I am about ready to launch Rose and Skriker on the world, whether it is ready for this crazy pair or not. ;)

Buy Psyche's Gate for your Amazon Kindle here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
Have a nice day!